All student charges for tuition, room, board and other fees must be paid in full at registration. The following sources will be accepted as payment:
C. Debit/Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover)
D. Money Orders, Certified and Personal Checks (Made payable to Mississippi Valley State University)
**DO NOT SEND CASH IN THE MAIL**
Books and supplies are purchased from the Bookstore and the costs are not part od the fees stated in this announcement. Estimate $1,000.00 per semester ($500 per summer session) for books and supplies.
Mass Transit Service - Daily transportation is available to commuting students from several communities. For more information, contact Mississippi Valley State University Transit System, telephone number 254-3348.
STUDENT IDENTIFICATION CARDS
A MVSU Student I.D. Card, validated for the current registration period, must be presented each time a student requires service from any University office. First time student I.D. Cards are issued at no charge.
- All students are expected to pay the full amount of tuition and fees for the term at the time of registration.
- Resident and non-resident students with zero (0) balance at time of registration and no evidence of financial aid may choose to pay under the Deferred Payment Plan.
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- The Deferred Payment Plan is not available during summer sessions.
- For every transaction under this plan, the deferment of $50 will be assessed.
- Failure to pay according to the plan will result in cancellation of registration.