ATTENTION ONLINE STUDENTS:
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.//mvsu.instructure.com/login/canvas
If you are not successful call 662-254-3114 or 662-254-3624 to gain enrollment into Canvas. You can also contact our Online Learning Technologists in person at the Olympia P. Lowe Education Building, Office 118 or 124.
Don’t delay gaining access to your course.
OFF-CAMPUS AND ONLINE STUDENT RESOURCES
Online students, Dual Enrollment students and students enrolled in courses at the Greenville Higher Education Center, Coahoma Community College, and Holmes Community Colleges can access student services using the links below.
- ADMISSIONS– Apply for admission to MVSU
- FINANCIAL AID – Apply for student financial aid
- STUDENT RECORDS –Register for courses, drop/add courses, request a transcript, etc.
- STUDENT ACCOUNTS – Access information regarding student accounts
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY - Access online technical support via website or phone
- BOOKSTORE - Find and order textbooks
- ACADEMIC AFFAIRS – Access the academic calendar, schedule of courses, and other academic programs and services
- UNDERGRADUATE ACADEMIC CATALOG – Access academic regulations, programs of study, course descriptions, etc.
- GRADUATE ACADEMIC CATALOG – Access academic regulations, programs of study, course descriptions, etc.
- ACADEMIC ADVISING - For more information regarding academic advising contact the specific academic department
- ACADEMIC DEPARTMENTS AND PROGRAMS – For more information regarding specific degree programs and academic support services
- LIBRARY – Access library assistance and library resources online
- BLACKBOARD – Access tools and assistance for online courses
- ACADEMIC GRIEVANCE –Complete an academic grievance form
- STUDENT AFFAIRS - Information regarding student services, including student counseling, student health services, career services, and other student activities
- UNIVERSITY POLICIES – Access all university policies
- STUDENT GRIEVANCE – Follow the student grievance process in the Student Handbook
CAMPUS SAFETY AND SECURITY – To report an incident, receive safety information, or contact campus police
MVSU Main Campus: 662-254-3478, University Police Website
Greenville Higher Education Center (GHEC): 662-332-8389, 662-332-8305, GHEC Police Website
Coahoma Community College (CCC): 662-254-3625, 662-621-4175, CCC Police Website
OFF-CAMPUS AND ONLINE OPPORTUNITIES
- DUAL ENROLLMENT- Call 662-254-3625
- GREENVILLE HIGHER EDUCATION CENTER Courses – GHEC Website or call 662-332-8389
- COAHOMA COMMUNITY COLLEGE Courses – Call 662-254-3625
- HOLMES COMMUNITY COLLEGE Courses – Call 662-254-3625
For more information concerning Distance Education Programs, please contact: Dr. Kenneth Done, Assistant Vice-President for Online and Distance Education 662-254-3625, Mr. George Huntley, Online Learning Technologist 662-254-3624, Mr. Mack Pendleton, Online Learning Technologist 662-254-3114 and Ms. Vondra Litt, Secretary 662-254-3913.