Students, Faculty & Staff,
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.You may safely disregard and delete the email.
Here are a few useful hints to help you determine the validity of an email that may be a phishing attempt:
· Receiving email from a suspicious source (or someone you don¹t know)
· Links in an email that take you to a website with which you have no affiliation
· Spoofing popular websites or companies
· Not addressing you by name
· In this case, please do not click the link inside the phishing email. The email may be safely ignored and deleted.
- DO NOT FORWARD EMAIL (Take screenshot of email)